Imagine a whole Science Museum with larger than life experiences being setup at your school premises !
This is how our pavilion shows work. We all understand that it is almost impossible for children to be carted out to a world-class musuem. Also, given that the attention span is so short, it makes sense to focus on ONE TOPIC at a time. Our methodology is proven – Finland, one of the leading nations for Science Education is about to adopt the thematic coverage for all schools, abandoning the “subject” model of Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
How does it work ?
- We bring the thematic pavilions to your school and setup it up (musuem style, only hands-on) in less than an hour.
- We just need covered space (25′ x 30′) and some electrical plug points. Nothing ELSE !
- We address students from class 4th through 9th (or 10th)
- 30-50 students (one section) at a time in a batch
- Each batch lasts 2 periods (80-90 mins)
- 4 Pavilions in an academic year
*Charges are on per child basis
Our pavilions in the field are