ScienceAdda is looking for STAR storytellers (who we call curators) for full-time roles based in Bangalore
What you need to be
- A graduate (Bachelors’ / Masters’ degree) in any stream, with an affinity to Science and a natural interest in the world around us
- Passionate about making a change in our broken educational system
- Excellent in verbal (English + 1 regional language) communication with the knack of being engaging to K12 students
- Able to travel across the town, state and even the country evangelizing our HANDS-ON experiential learning model
- A naturally curious disposition and ability to learn quickly
What we would welcome
- A flair for basic electronics
- A person who can, not only engage with students, but can also build connections with teachers, parents & institutions
What do you get in return?
- Industry standard salaries with flexi-time in non-show periods
- A great training & working environment that makes people go – “I want to be a student again, but this time will enjoy it more!” or “Wish we had this in our student days”
- A fantastic base to build a full-time career in education or have a fulfilling gap year (Some of our earlier curators have used this experience to launch their worldwide dreams)
- The ability to travel and meet new people with the dignity that education brings to the career
How do you apply?
- Send us an email at email@example.com with your brief resume, a note as to why this position interests you and in case you are up to it, a one-minute selfie video / link with you talking about something you are passionate about.